Busy Bzzzz Busy Bzzzz Busy Beeeeeees!

We have been crazy over the top busy so far this year!  So busy I can hardly find the time to take pictures let alone upload and organize them. Even though I prefer to share our life activities chronologically, unfortunately at this point that could mean I would  never get anything posted so instead I am going to go out of my comfort zone and just share whatever whenever I get a chance to.

Up first are pictures from the Colonial History class through the Charleston Museum we just completed last week. It was a really fun class, including adopting colonial personas, learning about the American Revolution, everyday colonial life and dressing in costumes while touring historical sites downtown. Among many things we learned how to make butter, signed on as indentured servants, learned how to dance, visited the Old Exchange & Provost Dungeon, toured the Heyward Washington House and completed drill training at the Powder Magazine.