Finally Back Online!

We finally got our DSL line set-up today and are officially back online! It has been a very busy time unpacking and organizing all of our stuff. Unfortunately my camera is full of old pictures and until I find a reliable place to download them too I can't take any new pictures of our rental house to share. I really need to get it done though since Ali's 13th birthday is coming up next week and I definitely want to record the big event. On a side note I am happy to report that while we do miss everyone in TX and WA, we are enjoying our new community and getting to know our neighbors. Something extra cool about the area is the abundance of dog lovers! There are almost as many vets as there are gas stations. Shayla & Ali are launching a dog walking business as a means to make some money and meet new people. The boys have been busy helping Rob build several projects including a 8'x6' shed and a bathroom cabinet. They also plan to design and construct a work bench for the garage. In my down time I have taken up knitting and have several gift ideas already in the works. Sadly our TX house is still vacant and in need of a buyer or tenant, please feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested.